A Message To Our Customers
As a valued Tedesco Auto Body customer, your safety, health, and wellbeing are always our top priority.
With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to personally share the steps we are taking to protect all customers, vendors, employees and vehicles.
If your are unable to visit us in-person for an estimate or repair, you can take advantage of the following convenient services:
- We are currently open normal business hours.
- At-Home Repair Estimates with our Mobile Estimating Tool. (Click Here To Start).
- Free Vehicle Pickup & Delivery.
- After Hours Towing.
- Free Rental Car Delivery.
- Insurance Claim Assistance.
- Electronic & Digital Paperwork.
- Over the Phone Payments.
- We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organization, the CDC, and other local and state health authorities.
- We've always taken seriously the cleanliness of our shop and our customers vehicles. We know this is now more important than ever. Along with guidance from health authorities, we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our locations and return each vehicle fully washed, waxed, vacuumed and ready for healthy travels.
- * Customers who've received appointments via their insurance companies are still able to come in for repairs and we will extend the same local pick up and drop off services.
- Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. We are encouraging team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing and staying home if they are feeling ill.
Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Thank you for choosing Tedesco Auto Body